Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How do I submit?  Do I post a new thread and are they supposed to be visible to the entire forum?

(06-07-2022, 10:46 AM)Zeebow Wrote:  How do I submit?  Do I post a new thread and are they supposed to be visible to the entire forum?

I haven't seen a reply yet so, here goes. I am assuming you are a regular member and can post in the "Videos" section? Make sure the video is in .mp4 format. Save it to your desktop. Click on "Search" at the top and enter the user name of the person in the video. If a thread for the person already exists, open that thread. Select "Reply." Stop. Don't do anything else in that thread. This is going to be where you paste your video. Leave that page open. Open a new tab or browser window and go to the hosting page. Here is the URL: Home Page - IHostNaked. Click "select files" and locate and upload the video from your desktop. When the upload is complete, wait 3-4 minutes then click the refresh circle arrow in the lower right hand corner of the Videos page. You should then see your newly uploaded video. Left click on it once. A box appears and select "copy URL." Then, go back to the thread you opened and started a reply in. Paste the URL for your video in that Reply area. If you want to post some text (eg: this was in TDTM this morning), type it above the URL. Next click "Post Reply." 
If a thread doesn't already exist for the person in the video, then open the Videos page and select Post Thread. In the subject box, enter just the user name of the person in your video. Then, in the body of the new thread, paste the URL for your video. It's up to you but after pasting the URL, I always select "subscribe and receive email notification of new replies" at the bottom. Then if someone comments on your post or adds more videos, you'll be alerted by email. 
If you are trying to become a member, then you'll have to post your videos in the "Submit your captures for approval" thread. To post there, just open a new thread, put the user name of the person you've capped in the subject box, paste the URL in the message area, select "subscribe and receive email notification of new replies" and then select "post thread."